- Pre-heat oven to 475 degrees.
- Take your boneless chicken thigh and begin to mix it with cornstarch, salt, sesame paste and Shaoxing wine then let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- Mix sesame seeds, flour, and white pepper in a separate bowl.
- Now mix the chicken breast and marinade until there is no standing liquid.
- Dredge chicken in the dry mixture and proceed to place them onto a sheet pan which is lined with any nonstick material such as nonstick-foil or parchment paper.
- Now Bake at 475 degrees for eight minutes on the top rack.
- Then flip chicken pieces and broil on low for three minutes or until golden brown.
- Now heat a wok at medium heat and add garlic and oil.
- Stir for only five seconds then immediately add Shaoxing wine.
- Repeat again for another five seconds and immediately add chicken stock, rice wine vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and soy saucs until everything's at a simmer.
- Now gradually add the cornstarch slurry to the sauce while constantly stirring.
- After letting it simmer for twenty seconds, make sure the sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Finally add the scallions and chicken and toss them in the wok until coated completely with sauce.
- Garnish the meal with toasted sesame seeds, and vwallah , you have sesame chicken.